Raising chickens has been a trend in other countries.
In Australia, every house had a chicken coop in the time of our grandparents.
When industrialisation rose, mass production of eggs and chickens in the backyard setting declined. Now, it is making a comeback with more and more families raising chicken at home. Besides, it is one way to cut costs. You are also sure to eat fresh chicken and eggs. Now, to make raising chickens all satisfying, why don’t you put up over-the-top chicken coops?
What a fun chore it is to get to feed your chickens everyday with these pretty chicken coops! Here are 20 amazing chicken coop designs you’ll love to have!
1. Rustic Vintage Chicken Coop
2. Modern Rustic Chicken Coop
3. The Penthouse Chicken Coop
4. The Aviary
5. Chicken Coop for Harry Potter Fans
6. Country Look Chicken Coop
7. All White Chicken Coop
8. Modern Country-Inspired Chicken Coop
9. Multi-purpose Chicken Coop
10. Garden Roof Chicken Coop
11. Toy Car-Inspired Chicken Coop
12. A Chicken Coop from a Children’s Story Book!
13. Dome-Inspired Aviary
14. Now that is the thinnest chicken coop ever!
15. Are we in Alice’s Wonderland?
16. Egg-Inspired Chicken Coop. How apt!
17. Horse Stable-inspired!
18. Looks like a secret hideout!
19. Urban Style Chicken Coop
20. Wooden House-inspired Chicken Coop
Which chicken coop did you drool at the most?
Read more: stayathomemum.com.au